Top Rated Online Casinos
|Online Casino||Welcome Bonus||No Deposit Bonus||Join|
|William Hill||-% up to $0||$-||Join Site!|
|BetOnline||25% up to $1000||$-||Join Site!|
|Bwin||-% up to $0||$-||Join Site!|
|Bovada||100% up to $250||$-||Join Site!|
|All You Bet||50% up to $100||$-||Join Site!|
|TopBet||100% up to $1000||$-||Join Site!|
|888||100% up to $88||$-||Join Site!|
Baseball Betting Games and Winning Strategy Tips
If baseball betting games are your thing and you're looking for strategy tips and ways to ensure your bets pay off, then you've come to the right place. Here on our site, you'll find information on the different types of baseball bets you can place as well as the best bonuses to enhance your gameplay and wagers. Baseball is popular around the world and the tips and strategy advice contained here will help you make money.
Is it Possible to only Bet on the MLB?
There are lots of baseball betting games that you can focus on, but the MLB is probably the most popular and the one that gets the most attention. Online sportsbooks have odds and markets for all the MLB games and our strategy tips and advice will help you choose the right markets.
Types of Baseball Bets
If you are looking to get started with baseball betting games, the one thing we recommend is that you familiarize yourself with the terminology and different types of bets used. You can use this information to create your own strategy. Baseball has a long season which provides plenty of baseball betting games opportunities. The regular season has a total of 4,860 games and there is always lots of data available for those who like to use it to create a strategy that will work. You can use data to look for trends, predict results, and figure out the best value odds and strategy for your wagers.
- Moneyline: This is the most common bet placed on baseball betting games and it is offered at all online sportsbooks and casinos that offer sports betting. The moneyline is a straight-up bet that you place on the team you think will win the game. The odds are written using a (+) and a (-). This helps to signify the favorite and the underdog. The (+) is the underdog. The number after this tell you how much you win when you bet $100. The same is true for the favorite team, the one with the (-).
- Run Line: This is a bet you will only find for baseball betting games. It is similar to point spreads. Run lines range from 1.5 to 2.5 runs. If you bet on a run line with a -1.5 it will mean the team has to win by two runs or more for your bet to be successful. If you bet on the underdog at +1.5 the team would have to either win the game or lose by only one for your bet to be successful. Run line bets are a great strategy to use when betting on favorites.
- Totals - Over/Under: This is another very popular bet placed on baseball games. This type of bet is placed on the total number of runs that will be scored by both teams playing. The line bet has a half-point added to it which is called the hook, and this ensures that bets fall either over or under. You might see an Over/Under at 4.5 for a baseball betting game and if the total score ends up at five or more the over bet wins. If the games end at four or fewer runs, the under bet wins.
- Parlays: This is a number of bets combined into a single wager. It usually consists of a moneyline, run line, and a totals bet. If any of your picks lose their game your bet loses so it's a difficult strategy to use. If all your bets win, however, you get a larger payout than if you'd placed each bet individually.
- Futures: This is where you bet on the outcome of the entire season before it begins. Who you think will be the overall winning team? The best strategy is to place bets early, so you get higher odds.
- Props: These are special bets offered on MLB. They offer huge entertainment value for baseball betting games. Examples include, which manager will be the first to get fired? Will a pitcher record a perfect game? What will the fastest pitch recorded be? What will the longest home run hit be? etc. They are fun bets and can have great payouts if you get them right.
Sports Betting Bonuses Explained
Now that you know about the different betting types, we move onto one of our best baseball betting games strategy tip - sports betting bonuses. Online gambling sites offer great bonuses to new and existing customers and these can be used for free bets and to try a new betting strategy.
- Sign Up/Welcome Bonus: For new customers only, this is the most common bonus offer. It is often a percentage bonus offer given when you make your first deposit at the online casino or sportsbook. An example is a 100% bonus up to $100. Signup bonuses will come with terms and conditions and rollover requirements so be sure to check these out before accepting any offer.
- Free Bets: These can be given as a sign-up bonus for new players where new customers place their first bet and if it loses, they get their stake back in the form of a free bet. There will be terms and conditions and betting requirements so be sure to check before using a free bet strategy.
- No Deposit Bonus: This is a risk-free offer reserved for new players. All you have to do is register for a new account. You get free cash to bet with and you can use it to try out the site before depositing any of your own money. There are stricter terms and conditions for these free bonuses, but they are a great strategy if you want to try out a new casino or sportsbook.
- Special Odds: This is a great bonus for existing players where online sportsbooks offer enhanced odds for a particular game. A great strategy is to take advantage of these when you see them as they improve the payout of your bet exponentially if you win.
- Cashback: This is another great bonus for existing players, and it will see you getting a percentage of your losses back every week/month.
- Loyalty Bonus: Loyalty programs are great and offer plenty of bonuses for regular casino players or sport betting fans. Players get regular gifts such as cashback on losses, entries into special raffles, enhanced odds, insurance bets, free spins, percentage bonuses, and more.
- Reload: This is similar to the sign-up bonus except it's for existing customers. It offers a percentage match on your deposits and is a great strategy to boost your bankroll and get extra bets every time you fund your account.
- High Roller: Online betting sites love high rollers and often offer special bonuses for these players that like to gamble large amounts. High roller bonuses can be matched deposits, cashback on loses, and more.
Fun Baseball Betting Games or Slots You Should Try
There are lots of great baseball betting games available at online casinos that have excellent jackpot prizes waiting to be won as well. Below are our top 10 slots that are all themed around baseball and packed full of entertaining features. You can use no deposit bonuses or free spins to test them all out.
- Hot Shot Slot: This baseball betting game has 5 reels and 9 paylines. It was developed by Microgaming and features wilds, free spins, scatters, and excellent graphics.
- Champion Slot: This is a MultiSlot game with 5 reels and 25 paylines. Bonus features include free spins, wilds, scatters, and more.
- Baseball Slot: Created by Gameplay Interactive, this baseball betting game comes with 5 reels and 25 paylines. It includes a free spins bonus round too to help you win even more.
- Baseball Pro Slot: This is another Gameplay Interactive title with 5 reels and 30 paylines. It comes with a bonus game, free spins, scatters, and an expanding wild feature that increases your wins.
- Baseball Frenzy Slot: This 2019 Dream Tech video slot has 5 reels and 243 ways to win. It has a bonus round, free spins features, cascading reels, and plenty of wilds.
- King of Swing: This RTG release is perfect for baseball fans and has 5 reels and 25 paylines. It comes with a free spins round and plenty of scatters and wilds for enhanced wins.
- Golden Glove: This is another RTG slot that also comes with a progressive jackpot. It has 5 reels and 20 paylines and also includes a free spins round.
- Toy Box: This Concept Gaming slot was released in 2017 and is perfect for baseball fans. It has 5 reels and 20 paylines as well as a bonus game and wild symbols.
- The Umpire Strikes Back: This is a Microgaming baseball themed slot that has 3 reels and just one payline. This classic slot has a bonus round as well as nudge and hold features.
- Reel Sports Slot: This sport themed slot has 5 reels and 20 paylines as well as a progressive jackpot for those looking to win big. There's a free spins round and plenty of wilds.
There are plenty of great baseball betting games to enjoy and of course if you want to win with your wagers on any of the season's games, our strategy tips and advice will help you make the right choices.